Paranoia
Script Horror Thriller Film
Cast:
Jez Willoughby- Katherine Wright
Damon Jacobs- Kurt Plumb
Helena Willoughby- Hollie Jade Higgins
Produced, Written and Directed By:
Arianne Legaspi
Scenes:
Happy Days
Secrets
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
Revenge Is Sweet
Time Flies
Mourning
Who Are You
Confrontation
It’s over
Fade In Production Company Logo-
Happy Days-
A happy couple strolls along the park they stop and the boy turns to the girl and takes her hand in his.
Damon:
“I’ve been meaning to tell you this for a while now…I’ve never felt like this about anyone else before. I love you
Scene Fades out-
“There’s something I need to tell you Jez… but you have to promise to keep it a secret and that you will not tell anyone especially mum and dad”
Jez:
“Ok but it better not be something bad you know what our parents are like, you don’t want to spend the rest of your life grounded do you?”
“I have a boyfriend Jez, he’s the same age as you, the reason that I’ve kept it a secret is because I know our parents will never like him if they find out, promise me you won’t tell…”
Jez nods at her sister to show she understood.
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do-
“It’s just not working it’s not you it’s me…”
Damon stands motionless as
Revenge is Sweet-
Damon follows
Time Flies-
Jez wanders around looking lost and beaten by grief, the death of her sister had come as a complete shock especially as the police had no leads as to who the suspect is.
Mourning-
Jez sits at the roundabout in the playground looking sad and lonely a figure stands feet from her observing her lone figure as she mulls over her own thoughts.
Jez closes her eyes remembering the days when
Who Are You-
Jez has noticed for sometime now that someone seems to be following her everywhere she goes, one day she walks up to the stranger and asks who he is out of sheer frustration.
Jez:
“Who Are You?”
Damon slowly turns around but says nothing
Confrontation-
Jez sees her unknown stalker she walks up to him.
Jez:
“You know something don’t you? You know who killed my sister, tell me the truth! (Yells Jez)
In one swift movement the stranger grabbed her by the throat and whispered in her ear.
Damon:
“Make one more sound and you’ll be going the same way as her…”
It’s Over-
A series of events unfold and Jez finds herself trapped as her sisters’ killer reveals himself to be the unknown boyfriend and she is forced to run away and save herself only to find herself cornered in the cemetery.
Jez:
“It’s over, it’s finished!”
Damon:
“Not quite in fact I’m only just getting started”
He smiles.
An Image of an old grave comes up
A distant scream
Title and date of release
Scene Fades Out
Cast Of trailer Appear etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment